Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Visit to the ER

Thank goodness it was Mommy that was visiting the ER, not Tyler!

Yesterday morning, I went to pick Tyler up out of his Exersaucer and I couldn't stand up. I tried, but after a few excruciating shooting pains in my lower back, I realized I couldn't stand back up. Thank goodness Sam was still home and he was able to watch Tyler for the hour it took me to get to the car. That's right...an hour!

We got to the emergency room and I got a shot of morphine, which took the edge off the pain. The doctor said it's just some muscles that were pulled funky and gave me some prescriptions for pain meds and a muscle relaxer. I can't believe that pain- it was completely unbearable.

I still have the best Mom in the world....she came to rescue us..again! I was told not to lift or bend so she's here watching Tyler until I can function again. What would we do without my Mom?!?!?!

1 comments:

Stefanie said...

Yuck! My husband threw his back out last summer and it was awful. I hope you're not down for the count for too long!! Feel better :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs