Saturday, September 4, 2010

Piggy bank

Someone looooves his piggy bank!

Grammie & Papa gave each of the 3 boys a bag full of coins & a few dollars to put in their piggy banks. Tyler was on cloud nine taking each and every coin out of the bag, o-n-e by o-n-e!! It took forever, but he was thrilled! I think his favorite part was when it dropped into the metal piggy bank.

The piggy bank was a gift from Tyler's Great Uncle Wayne. It's a really old Snoopy piggy bank. So cute! I'm pretty sure I had the same one when I was little...or at least one pretty darn close- I've got to find pictures!




He only tried a couple of times to eat the coins..yuck!


1 comments:

Grammie said...

amazing...it's like he knows about $ already!!! Really cute pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs