Saturday, October 9, 2010

Change of plans....

Thanks to the terror alerts that have been announced over the last week, for Americans traveling to Europe, we decided to cancel our trip. :-( I'm so bummed. It's hard to justify continuing on with our Europe plans knowing that these alerts have been sent out. If we were planning this trip before I had Tyler, I'd probably still be on that plane in just over a week. But, with having Tyler now, there's no way I'm willing to chance anything.

There's good news though...we decided to plan a trip for NYC and Chicago instead! We are going to wait and go in November and I'm beyond excited for this! I've always wanted to see NYC in the fall time and I just know it's going to be beautiful! Looks like I get to go shopping for some warm sweaters & boots! :-)

How pretty is this?!?! It's Central Park...


I'm going to see if Kristen & Sherri are willing to do this....

..because honestly...how can we visit NYC in the middle of November and not ice skate at Rockefeller Center!?!

Sherri took us to NY right after I graduated high school...12 years ago! wow! That's the last time (and only time) I was in NYC so it will be so fun to be back there!

So excited!!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs