Tuesday, May 3, 2011

We have a date!!

Unless these little ladies decide to make their arrival sooner, June 8 will be their birthday! We have it schedule with L&D at Hoag for 1pm. :-)


I had my appointment with Dr. D yesterday and he wanted to get something scheduled since the L&D books were filling up quickly. He wants me to continue my weekly shots to 38 weeks (as long as insurance will cover it...gotta check on that) just as extra piece of mind that I won't go into labor before. Although Dr. H said to stop at 36 weeks, Dr. D says there's no harm in continuing them for 2 more weeks and if I were his wife, there wouldn't be a question about continuing them. So, that's the plan.

Everything was great at my appointment. I gained 2 pounds, blood pressure was fine, heartbeats were great and that 's about it. Another uneventful appointment, thankfully! I'm still in shock that I'm up and about still at 33 weeks. I would've lost a LOT of money had I bet someone earlier in my pregnancy, that I would be on bed rest by now. Although it's nice to be out & about, I'm so darn lethargic and tired that it makes it hard to move around. Oh well...I can deal.

Can't believe I still have another 4-5 weeks to go! Ugh!! I'm so uncomfortable and irritable and TIRED and....the list could go on. I know it'll go by fast, but come on June 8!! :-)

1 comments:

Stefanie said...

Hang in there! I can't wait to hear their names :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs