Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Girls are one month!

June 16th marked the girls' one month birthday! I remember saying "I can't believe how fast they grow!" with Tyler...and I'll say it again with the girls. Time is flyin'!

A few fun facts about the girls at one month old:

  • Audrey is noisey, Delaney is quiet. Audrey is always grunting or sighing, or making some really cute noise. I'll get it on video and upload to the blog...too cute not to share!
  • They're both sleeping in their co-sleeper right next to me..love it!
  • They're eating every 2-3 hours...about 3-3 1/2 ounces.
  • They're getting 2 ounces breastmilk and 1 ounce formula (22 calorie) for each bottle. (I'm just pumping...long story!)
  • So far, Miss Audrey isn't a fan of anything on her head..bows, headbands. She's pulled them off most of the times we've put them on her. I'm hoping this changes.
  • A handful of times, Audrey has pulled her own hair for some reason. So sad! She gets a really good grip on her hair and then can't figure out how to let go- and she SCREAMS. It's horrible! So, we've started to keep the little mittens on her to prevent it.
  • They are starting to look a lot alike...we're starting to goof on their names. As Audrey fills out and gets chubbier cheeks, they really look more alike!
  • Audrey loves the swing, Delaney loves the vibrating bouncer. We've tried to switch them, but they let us know real quick...no bueno!
  • The girls go back for their next well check at 2 months!
A few pics...


Sweet smile from Miss Audrey (of course not a social smile, yet!)
Love!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs