Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pretend City

On Halloween, Kristen & I took the kids (except Noah- he had school) to Pretend City. I can't believe it's taken me so long to get over there. It was so much fun!

Tyler loved the grocery store





Building pipes

Tending to the garden on the farm
Of course he found a lawnmower!
Ethan working as a dispatcher at the fire department
Ethan the fireman!
Busy on the farm
Just like Daddy- lawnmower & BBQ
Tyler loved the stage lighting & sound buttons

I would say his favorite part was the fisherman's wharf...he loved the water!!



All of the kids got to parade around to trick or treat at the different stations.
Tyler calling Daddy to tell him all about Pretend City
He worked so hard and earned all of his stamps on his time card...
...and then he got paid at the ATM...
...and deposited his money into the bank next to the ATM machine.

Such a fun day!
The girls were so good. They observed the chaos from their strollers!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs