Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Our Elf, Bob

I was so excited to start Elf on the Shelf with Tyler this year. I wanted to do it last year, but I just didn't think he would get it. So glad I waited. He LOVED having Bob here with us and each morning he'd hunt around looking for Bob. I had just as much fun hiding him and getting him in to mischief!

Just a few of our favorite spots that Tyler found Bob...
Fishing for goldfish crackers
Bob & his donuts
Zip lining on a candy can in the dining room
Hanging out in Tyler's stocking
We didn't follow the story 100%. We didn't go into the whole "you better behave or Bob will go tell Santa if you're not good... blah blah blah". We just told him that each night Bob goes to visit Santa and when he comes back, he'll be in a new hiding spot. It was perfect! So much fun and we can't wait for Bob to come stay with us again next year!

1 comments:

Stefanie said...

This is so cute, I've seen so many people do it. I think I'll have to get on the train next year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs