Wow! I haven't been on here in forever, it seems! We've been busy living life and I've been running around trying to keep up with my three littles as they run circles around me. Seriously!
Here's a short update on what we're up to...
- Tyler is THREE! How on Earth did this happen?
- A&D are ONE. Really? Wow
- Tyler is enrolled to start preschool in the fall. He's going to St. John's in Orange. The same school he's been going to on Friday mornings for Mom's Morning Off. He'll be going two days a week and I know he's going to love it!
- A&D are both walking. They both still crawl if they want to get somewhere fast, but walking is their main mode of transportation.
- Sam is LOVING his new job! I mean LOVE! It's such a great fit for him, he's learning a ton, and working with two great friends. I'm so happy for him. I'm not gonna lie, the extra money is niiiiiice! ;-)
- We're talking about moving, but the earliest we'll do that will be end of summer. I can't wait!
- Tyler is still obsessed with trash trucks and really, anything trash related. He's rekindled his obsession with lawnmowers since we hired gardeners to take care of the front yard. Between the trash truck & gardeners, Tues & Thurs mornings are so exciting around here!
- Virgie still comes over on Mon & Wed to help out & play with the kiddos. Such a sweet lady. We love her to pieces!
- I signed Tyler up for a 5 week karate class and we made it to the first one. He cried the entire time and didn't want ANYTHING to do with it. Poor thing hated it. The instructors were a little too intimidating for me, let alone a three year old kid. Needless to say, we withdrew from that one!
Just a few pictures of the kiddos recently...
Hanging out with Daddy out front
Every Sunday morning, Tyler looks through the ads in the newspaper to find the lawnmowers. So funny!
Wagon ride
Playing in the dirt with Noah & Ethan
Stealing snacks from each other happens a lot!
LOVE this picture
Baseball obsession! He sat for about 20 minutes watching this game on TV.
Happy 3rd birthday sweet Isabel!
Wagon ride
Playing in the dirt with Noah & Ethan
Stealing snacks from each other happens a lot!
LOVE this picture
Baseball obsession! He sat for about 20 minutes watching this game on TV.
Happy 3rd birthday sweet Isabel!
4 comments:
all of your pix are great, but the last one of T hanging on the fence.....that's the best!
congratulations on all of the accomplishments you have all made in the last year.
Such great pictures. I swear you are so good at keeping that camera handy. This time will all be a blurr later....so glad you are keeping the blog and pics....heheh
love the pic of sam and the girls laughing...very cute!! and of course the baseball on TV. Tyler cracks me up.....he must spend a little time with Uncle Ben and catch up on baseball happenings...:)
Adorable!!! I'm so glad you posted!! I've been checking for weeeeeeks.... Anxiously awaiting a new post! ;) I can not wait to see Tyler's face when he realizes he is having a trash party! :) I am so happy for you guys!
OMG, picture cuteness overload! I love the one of Sam holding the girls in thier pj's! It's too cute how Tyler looks in the ads for the mowers, too!
Post a Comment