We are so thrilled! One day before our 2 year anniversary, Sam & I found out we're pregnant! I can't believe how quick it happened for us and we are just over the moon excited!
We went to the doctor on October 1 to confirm and for bloodwork. Everything looks good so far! Our first ultrasound is scheduled for October 20th and at that point, we should be able to see a heartbeat!
Symtoms: (6 weeks)
I'm feeling really great so far! The only major symtom I've had is exhaustion. I've been falling asleep so early the last few nights and I feel like I've lost any energy I had (which doesn't help when the laundry or dishes need to be done!).
"A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die."
-Mary Mason
0 comments:
Post a Comment