Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Meet our little June Bug...






We had our first ultrasound on Monday and we are beyond thrilled to report that everything so far looks perfect with our little June Bug. I can't even describe how amazing it was to see the little heartbeat flicker on the screen. A heart beat. A real heartbeat. Inside of me! Sam & I were in awe!

We had a follow up appointment today with Dr. DiRocco and he was pleased with the results of the ultrasound and told us everything looks just as it should!
I'm just as far along as I had expected and our official due date is June 7. It seems so far away, but I know this precious time is going to fly!


"Get excited and enthusiastic about you own dream. This excitement is like a forest fire - you can smell it, taste it, and see it from a mile away.”


-Denis Waitley

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs