Tuesday, August 18, 2009

3 months! (already???)

Wow. Just wow. I cannot believe our little snuggle bug is already 3 months old- that's 1/4 of a year. I just can't believe it!

The last 3 months have been the hardest 3 months of my life. I've been peed on, pooped on, spit up on, I've been sleep deprived, and have gone days without showering. I've dealt with diaper blowouts, all day fussiness, all night crying sessions and a bit of the baby blues. I've wanted to kill my husband and pull my hair out. Just crazy.

The last 3 months have also been the best 3 months of my life! I've spent hours staring into Tyler's eyes, memorizing every little facial feature, tickling his belly, holding his fingers & toes, and kissing his chubby cheeks. I spend my days hanging out with the little guy, singing to him, talking to him, telling him all about the crazy dogs we have, the laundry, the dishes, or whatever I happen to be doing at the moment. He pretends to understand what I'm saying and coos and smiles back at me. I love it. I've changed TONS of diapers, given a couple dozen baths and given him countless kisses. It's been the best 3 months of my life and I can't even being to put into words how much I love this little snuggle bug.

Looking back before Tyler was born, I have no clue what Sam & I did with our time. Really. We were talking about this the other night. It's hard to imagine our lives without our Tyler and I don't ever want to know what it's like without him again.

Tyler is our sunshine- just as I sing to him every night. :-)




Happy 3 months little Tyler. We love you to the moon and back! :-)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs