Saturday, October 10, 2009

Big boy stroller!

The time has come...I can't believe it! Our little man is ready for the stroller without the infant carrier now!! He was probably ready a while ago, since he's got such great head/neck control, but we just tried it and it's safe to say he likes the stroller! Yay!

We bundled him up and walked around the neighborhood and he was pretty darn happy. He kept looking back at us to make sure we were there...so cute! We've been walking with the Baby Bjorn so he's used to having one of us right behind him, holding him. He did great though! ...And I'm not afraid to admit that I got a bit choked up and shed a tear or two after we strapped him in and he was so happy in there! Even though he's so darn cute and I love that he's growing so much, it's still a little tug at my heart!



0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs