Hey! I wanted to leave a comment finally. I've been reading your blog since you found out you were pregnant. I actually work with your sister Sherri. I was about to take my maternity leave when she told me you had found out you were pregnant. She sent me the link to your blog so I've checked in every now and then. I thought I'd finally come out of the shadows and say Tyler is such a cutie. It's great to see you enjoying motherhood so much especially since you didn't have the most "traditional" pregnancy. A very late congratulations to you and your family!
i'm karen. a wife to sam, mommy to tyler, audrey & delaney and i'm trying to navigate through this crazy journey with three little kiddos. join me as i document all things kaufman.
1 comments:
Hey! I wanted to leave a comment finally. I've been reading your blog since you found out you were pregnant. I actually work with your sister Sherri. I was about to take my maternity leave when she told me you had found out you were pregnant. She sent me the link to your blog so I've checked in every now and then. I thought I'd finally come out of the shadows and say Tyler is such a cutie. It's great to see you enjoying motherhood so much especially since you didn't have the most "traditional" pregnancy. A very late congratulations to you and your family!
Post a Comment