Monday, March 8, 2010

Hair!!

Oh my goodness!!! I think shaving my head is in the near future...very near future! Tyler has a crazy obsession with hair and it's driving me bonkers!

At nap or bedtime, my hair has become Tyler's security blanket and he holds onto my hair and twirls his fingers around as he falls asleep. The big problem is that once he falls asleep and I put him in his crib, he wakes up when I pull my hair away. I don't know what to do! I've tried putting my hair up in a bun on top of my head, and Tyler just pulls it all apart. I've tried to hold his hands down so he can't reach my hair and he just screams and fights me on it, until he gets so upset he starts refluxing and gagging. Sam suggested a hat, but I'm thinking the hat isn't going to hold him back from pulling my hair.

While at times, it's cute that he plays with my hair while we're hugging or cuddling, this bedtime hair thing has me ready to pull my hair out! Literally! Argh!!!!

1 comments:

sltrimble said...

hahahah Tyler...so cute.
Mom, try a rag doll or one of his bears to cuddle up with while getting him to bed. Oh my gosh...that is cute...
Another little thing to write in his baby book...how cute...he will love to read about it later!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs