Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dada!

This morning, Sam got the BEST birthday gift...a precious little voice saying "Dada"! When we were in Vegas a couple of weeks ago, Joan & I thought we heard Dada, but Sam didn't hear it. This morning, while laying in bed, Tyler rolled over and started saying "Dada Dada Dada". Sam's eyes popped open and he said, "I heard that!!".


I think Tyler was waiting to say it for his Daddy's birthday. He knew it would make Sam's day!

Here's a little picture I snapped this morning of the two. We've had a busy morning packing to go camping this weekend. Should be fun!

Happy Birthday, Sweets! I love you :-)

1 comments:

Care said...

Aw that is sweet. Happy Birthday! I think they say Dada first, because it makes the Dad so happy (and us Moms can handle it, haha). My husband just melts a little when she says Dada. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs