We officially have a potty trained 3 year old! yay!
We started on a Saturday morning and by Monday, he had it down! He had 3 accidents the first day, 2 the second and none on the third day. He's had a couple of accidents since then, but I'm not worried about that.
I printed out a potty chart I found on Pinterest (of course!) and that was the reward system we used. Each time he went pee, he got a sticker and an M&M. Every 5 stickers he earned, he got to choose a prize out of the "potty bag" that was filled with cheesy little dollar store toys, or junk...whichever way you want to look at it! None the less, he was thrilled and was so excited to pick something out! He filled up three of these charts over the course of the weekend and we still have them on display, proudly!
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Potty!
Posted by
KK
at
1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment