We officially have a preschooler! Ahhhh I can't believe it.
Tyler started preschool today at St. John's and it went really, really well. Surprisingly! Sam & I walked into the classroom with Tyler and stayed for a few minutes....then did a quick hand off to Mrs. Moore, which she suggested. He screamed as we were leaving, but soon after he was fine. I'm SO glad all went well and he loves school! He'll be going Tues/Thurs mornings this year.
On Sunday, August 26, we went to the preschool open house to meet Tyler's teachers and to show Tyler around his new classroom. We had to wake him up in the car when we got there, so he started off a bit crabby, but then opened up and was a champ! I think this really helped with how smooth the first day went. It was great for him to know where he was going (and be able to picture it) when we were telling him he's going to his first day of school.
2 comments:
ooohhh I love your new design! and how exciting little man is starting school....time flies mamma!
A huge milestone!! And he loves it!!! Yay!!! Can't believe how fast time flies!!!
Post a Comment