We've had a great weekend! Friday night, I had a hair appointment, which is always fun. Yesterday, Sam & I ran to Home Depot to get some new hardwood floors for the office (we had a toilet leak in the bathroom which ruined the wood floors in the office-total bummer!) and a few other things for around the house.
After I ran some errands and Sam washed the motorhome, we took the motorhome down to Huntington Beach and BBQ'd and had a fun bonfire. Brittany came down, Kristen brought the boys and Kitty & Ruth joined us. Oh, and of course we brought Bella & Daytona- they just stayed in the motorhome though. It was nice & relaxing down there. It was fun to see the boys roast their marshmellows- so cute!
Today, we have a birthday party to go to and then I'm going to get started cleaning out the guest room. I know we've got plenty of time, but I figure while I've got the energy, I better get something done! I can't wait to start decorating in there!
Symptoms: It's been a great week! I started to get some energy back earlier in the week and I've been taking total advantage! I've been dusting, cleaning out the pantry and getting all kinds of laundry done. My heartburn has calmed down and overall I've felt really good.
Baby K: Though he's barely the size of a kumquat— a little over an inch or so long, crown to bottom — and weighs less than a quarter of an ounce, your baby has now completed the most critical portion of his development. This is the beginning of the so-called fetal period, a time when the tissues and organs in his body rapidly grow and mature. He's swallowing fluid and kicking up a storm. Vital organs — including his kidneys, intestines, brain, and liver (now making red blood cells in place of the disappearing yolk sac) — are in place and starting to function, though they'll continue to develop throughout your pregnancy.
30 weeks to go! :-)
Sunday, November 9, 2008
10 weeks
Posted by
KK
at
10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment