Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another great appointment!

Sam & I went to our regular check up appointment yesterday afternoon. We were in and out of there really quick, since Dr. D won't be doing any more pelvic exams until 36 weeks. He used the doppler to listen for the heartbeat and we heard it! I was so excited for Sam to get to hear it- it's just the best sound- music to our ears :-)
Dr. D said everything looks great and he's very happy with how the pregnancy is going. Our next appointment is December 17 and my Mom is going to come along with me to hear the heartbeat. I can't wait!
Time has been flying by so fast, and with the holidays coming up so quickly, I'm sure it will fly by even faster now!

1 comments:

Grammie said...

Hello Lil' June Bug....It's Grammie again. Papa too!!
I just want to tell you that you are growing really good still and have become a cute lil' bug. It is so cool to see how big you are and see your arms and legs on the ultrasound pic. You are the size of a California roll...hehehe
I am really excited to hear your heartbeat on Dec. 17, 2008. It will be like meeting you for the first time.
We are all so excited ......right now it is so fun thinking about who you will look like and what color hair you will have.
Your cousins Noah and Ethan will be so excited to have you to play with.
Remember when you come to visit Grammie and Papa, there is a special KIDS room for you and Noah and Ethan to play in. I'm sure you will love it. Lots of books and trains and stuffed animals.
More about the room later.
Get big and strong and I'll be listening for you in about 1 month.
Just so you know way ahead of time....You have really special parents. You will learn to know that!! Grammie and Papa know you will be a very happy baby!!

All our love you to Lil' June Bug!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs