Tuesday, November 4, 2008

9 weeks, 2 days

We voted! Sam & I got up early this morning so we could make it to the polls in time before work. I can't wait to get home tonight to be glued to the TV to watch the election coverage. It's going to be exciting!

We had a busy weekend! Sam had the front of the house all spoooked out with monsters & zombies & glow in the dark spiderwebs, for Halloween. We passed out candy to the trick or treaters and we were surprised at how few we had. Normally, we run out of candy, but this year we had some left over- even after Sam started dumping candy in the candy bags of the trick or treaters, once it got later.

We went to Jenn & Flynn's Halloween party on Saturday night, which is always fun. I made it a lot later than I thought I would- we left about 11pm. I haven't seen that hour in a few weeks! We had a good time!

On Sunday, we went over to visit with Kristen and the boys- I got some good Noah & Ethan time in. I just love being with them. Then, we headed over to Kitty's house for a BBQ with Sam's family- to draw names for our Christmas gift exchange. We're getting an early start this year! :-) I'm so excited for the holidays!

We have our next doctor's appointment on November 19. I'm hoping we'll get to hear the heartbeat with the doppler, but I'm not 100% sure that he'll check for it at this appt. My fingers are crossed though! I don't think I've mentioned this before, but I've been on progesterone supplements because my levels were lower than what they wanted. So, every night I've been taking two supplements. I only have to do that for 2 more weeks, which will be nice!

Symtoms: I've felt pretty good this past week. I've still been pretty tired, but it's letting up a ltitle bit, which I'm so thankful for. I'm slowly starting to get more energy at night to get some things done around the house. I've had a few nausea spells, but nothing too crazy. If I feel it coming on, I just grab a couple of crackers and try my best not to think about it- it seems to be working so far. Everything else is great!

Baby K: Your new resident is nearly an inch long — about the size of a grape — and weighs just a fraction of an ounce. She's starting to look more and more human. Her essential body parts are accounted for, though they'll go through plenty of fine-tuning in the coming months. Other changes abound: Your baby's heart finishes dividing into four chambers, and the valves start to form — as do her tiny teeth. The embryonic "tail" is completely gone. Your baby's organs, muscles, and nerves are kicking into gear. The external sex organs are there but won't be distinguishable as male or female for another few weeks.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs