Another month has flown by and my little angel is 7 months old! Hard to believe!
Since he doesn't go back to Dr. S until he's 9 months and I don't have his growing stats, here are a few fun things about Tyler these days...
- Still sings himself to sleep (as I rock/bounce him)...although it seems to be fading a little bit each day. I'm cherishing every moment of him singing...I love it!
- He's loving his oatmeal & apples/pears for breakfast and oatmeal & veggie for dinner. His favorite veggie I think is spaghetti squash with carrots coming in a close second!
- He's scooting/spinning around all over the place. He LOVES the Christmas tree and will do whatever he's gotta do to get to it!
- He adores his Mommy!
- Tyler loves to play peek-a-boo and his favorite song is "If you're happy and you know it....". The biggest smile appears on his little face when I start to sing this to him!
- Because he's preparing to crawl, he always wants to be on the floor to play & move around. I'll put him in his Exersaucer and that only lasts for only 10 minutes at the most. Even with the dogs at the back door to entertain him! He just wants to move!
- Did I mention Tyler adores his Mommy!?! ;-)
- One of my favorite times of the day is when Sam gets home. When he pulls up to the house, Tyler knows his truck now! Every limb and every little bone is his body squiggles like crazy accompanied by a huge smile when Sam walks up to the door. About 5 minutes before Sam gets home, Tyler & I go stand at the front door and wait...and wait. It's so cute to see Tyler light up when he sees his Daddy!
- It's almost time to say goodbye to Tyler's infant car seat and say hello to his convertible car seat. I'm not sure I'm ready for that, but Tyler is...and there's nothing I can do about that. We'll probably be switching the car seats in the next week or so. I'm cherishing every last trip I take with Tyler in his carrier. I love keeping him in his carrier to go to Target or the grocery store. The next step is the lovely shopping cart cover! We'll see how he does!
- Tyler has been such a happy little man! He has his moments, but what baby doesn't?!?! Overall, he's so good and is so darn happy! And, a happy baby makes a happy Mamma and a happy Mamma makes a happy baby! :-)
We've got a great routine going (and I hope I'm not going to jinx it!) and I really hope it continues! Tyler wakes up about 6am everyday. He eats breakfast by 7 and he's usually up for 2-3 hours before going down for the next nap. His naps are lasting about 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours. We get him to bed each night between 7-8pm and he's been waking up usually around 3am to eat, then right back to sleep until 6. I don't mind the middle of the night feeding as long as it's not multiple times! That's what wears me out! Most nights I enjoy waking up with him at 3am because I know it's a precious time for just the two of us and I love when snuggling with him in the rocking chair while he eats! But, there are those nights where I'm so exhausted to think it's cute that he's up at 3am!!!
Here are Tyler's 7 month pictures!
I think this is one of my favorite pictures yet....just adorable!
Tyler's first "sitting up" monthly picture! Although he was sitting up pretty well at 5-6 months, I forgot to take his monthly picture of him doing so..whoops!
Happy 7 month birthday my sweet little monkey! :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment