Tyler and I headed up to Grammie's hosue for the weekend since Sam was camping on a guys' trip. We had so much fun and didn't want to leave! Tyler loves his Grammie so much and he just lights up when he sees her...it's priceless!
Speaking of priceless, check out this face! On our way to Grammie's, Tyler and I stopped at a Super Target and scored these blocks in the dollar bins. I bought a couple of packs and I'm glad I did...he loved when I crashed a big tower!
Tyler has so much fun playing with Grammie!
He was loving this snowman decoration that sings & lights up. So cute!
Tyler was really working on his "all fours" skills. He'd get up on all fours and then just hang out for a minute, then lay back down. Until he figures out the crawling thing, we've got a major scooter on our hands!
The two love bugs!
I brought along Tyler's jumper and we had a little monkey in the pantry! He loved jumping at Grammie's!
As always, we loved being at Grammie's house. I know Sam missed being up there with us, but we'll be back soon! :-)
1 comments:
My Sweet Tyler, You brighten up my life so much!!! Playing with you is so much fun! Papa loves to play peek a boo with you! It was so nice to have you and Mommie up for the long weekend. Thank you so much!!
You are really learning to scoot around...kind of a spin I would say. You use your arms and turn yourself around to get where we don't want you to go..hahahah Did Noah and Ethan teach you that??? Hmmmmm...just wondering.
My favorite time with you is our special time before you go to sleep. You sing in my ear and cuddle up....Precious moments!!
I remember cuddling with your cousins at 7 months...all three of you are so different, yet full of love!! Love the warm memories!!
See you soon sweetheart...
love, Grammie & Papa
Post a Comment