Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Disneyland!

Santa decided to come to the Kaufman house a little early this year...and he brought a Disneyland pass with him!

I've been so excited to get one because I knew Tyler would love the lights, sounds, and craziness at Disneyland! We went today with Kristen, Noah, Ethan & Ella and we had such a fun time!

We got there when they first opened and it was COLD! We went on It's a Small World, Jungle Cruise and the carousel. Tyler loved it all and crashed on the way out of the park!



The lady at the ticket booth gave Tyler a "1st visit to Disneyland" pin! He wore it proudly...just for a couple of minutes, until I took it off in fear of him getting poked by it! Paranoid, I know!

In front of Small World...

Auntie & Tyler


The gang on It's a Small World!

He looks a little concerned here, but he really did like the Jungle Cruise...I swear!

And...he's out!

We had such a great time today...I'm thinking about taking him back tomorrow! We'll see! :-)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs