Friday, May 7, 2010

Ears

Well, I took Mr. T back to the doctor today because he was coughing like crazy and it just didn't sound right. There wasn't wheezing, but just a really yucky sounding cough that I couldn't ignore. While I was so worried about his cough, I figured his ears would be OK since he's been on Amoxicillan. I thought wrong :-(


Dr. S said his throat looked fine, wasn't worried about his cough, but he has infections in BOTH ears now. Geez Louise! When will this sick bug go away?!?! She prescribed him Omnicef since the Amoxicillan wasn't working this time around.

Tyler screamed today at the doctors....lots of screaming. He didn't want the assistant girl to take his temp and then when Dr. S came in, he freaked out when she whipped out the little tongue depressor. He wanted to cause a little more noise, so he screamed again as she was checking his ears. Wow!

Dr. S gave him a little sticker of Woody from Toy Story and that calmed him down! :-)

Because I haven't taken one today, here's a picture of Tyler last week after his appointment with his very first sticker from the doctor...so cute!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs