I had way too much fun planning Tyler's party! I'm already having withdrawls!
Here are some of my favorite details from the party...

Thursday, May 20, 2010
Party details...
Posted by
KK
at
11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


























4 comments:
Very special Day!!!!
Your long hours of planning and making all the cute signs & decorations for Tyler's 1st Birthday Party sure paid off...
These pictures could be seen in a Martha Stewart magazine...or any party blog on the computer...Great job honey.....I am proud of you!!
Kristen did a great job taking pictures to capture every detail!!
Wow, you really outdid yourself! All the decorations are so cute and really fun. Tyler is a lucky little 1 year old :)This must have taken so much time but I'm sure it was totally worth every second. Nothing beats seeing your little one happy and excited.
HOLY COW!!!! Wow Karen, we are so bummed we missed this party. You did an amazing job, Tyler is so lucky to have a mommy like you :)
OMG sooo cute!! You did such a great job! :) What a wonderful first birthday for Tyler! :)
Post a Comment