Monday, June 28, 2010

A welcome change

Up until last week, it was taking Tyler FOREVER to fall asleep- some nights up to 1 1/2 hours! ugh!

We've made huge progress and I have NO clue where it all came from, but we're welcoming this change with huge, open arms! :-)

Last week, Tyler & I stayed at my Mom's house and starting then, the longest it's taken Tyler to fall asleep has been 25 mintues! Naps & bedtime! woohoo! I can't explain how wonderful it's been! A couple of times, he's even come up to me and said, "baba" while pointing to the kitchen, for his bottle. He was ready for naptime!

His new schedule is something like this: wake up around 6:30-7am, nap around 10 until 11:30ish, second nap around 2 until 3:30ish, and bedtime around 8:30.

I'm thinking his schedule changed because he can stay awake longer now between his second nap and bedtime. Before, when it was taking him forever to fall asleep, I just don't think he was ready for bed. Now, 8-8:30 rolls around and he's ready!

Before, I was irritated with Tyler's bedtime... now, I'm loving it! :-)

1 comments:

sltrimble said...

Yay.....this makes my heart sing!!! He is sounding like you when you were his age....."I go ni ni mommie" you would beg!!!!
I still think he needed Grammie time and just loves it up here!!! heheheh
Enjoy your bed time routine....xoxoxo
The memories you make now will stick with you forever!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs