It's been a crazy week around here! Between my brain racing 100 miles a minute for no reason, making a big purchase we weren't expecting (see below!) and my little toddler being fussy & challenging this week, I'm on mental overload. I'm waiting for things to calm down!
Our week started off with a wonderful, relaxing Memorial Day weekend. On Saturday, we hung out at home and let Tyler run around and play with water & his new sprinkler beach ball (and the hose, of course!). The weather was PERFECT ... I couldn't believe how great it was!
On Monday morning, we headed over to Kristen & Ben's house (the one they're moving in to in a couple of weeks) so Sam wanted to fix a problem with the toilets. K & B were at the river, but Sam wanted to surprise them to have it finished when they got home. While Sam worked in the house, Tyler & I went for a walk to the Orange Circle. I grabbed a Starbucks and we perused a couple of antique shops. Fun!
Our washing machine broke and since we have a stacked unit, we couldn't buy just the washer. So, we spent quite some time last night at Sears & Best Buy and ended up getting these. We spent more than we wanted, but on the bright side...I'm really excited to do laundry now! These machines are crazy huge....the washer will fit 18 pairs of jeans!! There are so many buttons and settings, it's going to be fun to play around! We get the washer this weekend, but the dryer won't arrive until end of June. oh well!

1 comments:
Wow....what a week!!!!
The beach looks like lots of fun!!
Tyler seems to just love the outdoors and his COUSINS!!!! Precious pictures~~~
Happy laundry~!!!!
Post a Comment