Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My Wittle Wuvbug!!

Some pictures of my little lovebug over the last week...

Someone loves to play in the Costco boxes...

My little sleepyhead in the morning!

Helping Noah with homework...


Tyler & Daddy in the front yard with a hose and a shovel. Hmmm This can only mean one thing...gopher hunt!
Giving kisses to the Wonder Pets on tv...
A rare moment...Noah & Ethan cuddling in the wagon.

2 comments:

Grammie said...

Can't wait to be close and see all of these moments!!!!
I love this saying>...
"It's not the breaths you take, it's the moments that take your breath away"!!
Every time I am with our little guys, there are always moments that take my breath away! Precious moments!

The Wheeler Family said...

He is getting so big! I love the look on his face in the picture with the box of crayons. What a little charmer he is!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs