Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful!

I'm thankful for so many things: Family, friends, our marriage, a roof over our heads, our crazy dogs, Sam's job, being able to stay at home with Tyler, freedom, the "stuff" that fills our house, Disneyland, Starbucks, our backyard, So Cal weather and the list goes on.

The most important things in my life are my two boys. I'm so thankful for a wonderful husband who works so hard to take care of his family. I'm thankful that he is a phenomenal Daddy to our perfect little baby. I'm thankful that those two love each other so much and I know they're going to continue to be best buddies as the years go on. Above everything, I'm thankful for a perfectly healthy little boy who makes my heart beat. I love this little guy so much and cannot imagine life without him.



I'm thankful to have the morning of Turkey Day to cook & bake some goodies. I'm thankful we have two stops to make on Thanksgiving and then we get to spend the weekend with my Mom.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comments:

Care said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! I wish I could be thankful for So Cal weather, LOL, I miss living down there. Hope you have a great day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs