Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had such a nice Thanksgiving Day! I wish I had more pictures, but for some reason we were horrible about taking the time to get pictures. I'm so bummed that we didn't even get a family shot of the three of us. Boo!

Early in the day, while I was baking & cooking, Tyler was having a blast in his PJ's in the backyard. He was having so much fun exploring and playing with the dogs.


Our first stop was over at Eric & Rachels where we had a yummy Thanksgiving dinner. Tyler enjoyed his very first turkey feast and his favorite part was the mashed potatoes. He couldn't get enough. Then we introduced him to Jello and he was in LOVE!

Our next stop was at Mark & Stephanie's for dessert. It was so great to see the Schecks and let the kids run around and play. They all got along SO well!

Sweet Sydney & Tyler
The boys playing in Bennett's room. Such good boys!

See? I didn't get many pictures. Such a bummer! Oh well...it was a great Thanksgiving! :-)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs