What a trashy day! On Saturday June 2, we celebrated Tyler's 3rd birthday with a stinkin' fun party...all things TRASH! It was a lot of fun to put together and I know he had such a FUN day! We tried to keep this party relatively small. We only invited close family & friends with kids. It turned out perfect!
Some of these pictures are a little out of order, but whatever!
A photo collage of some pictures of Tyler & trash, watching the trash truck and my favorite- a picture WITH the trash truck & the trash man, Thomas. :-)
Favors- watermelon sprouts in peat pots, trash can cookies made by yours truly, and the kids took home a toy trash grabber, too!
Boucnin' fun!
The junk food! We had pizza, corn dogs, chips, Oreos, Cheese Whiz & crackers, licorice, choco-marshmellow pies, Cheese-Its, and I felt guilty of having only junk food, so I had some veggies & salad, too!
Super delicious vanilla cake with chocolate mousse from Great Dane Bakery.
Kathy & sweet Emily - We totally didn't plan to dress Delaney & Emily in the same outfits :-)
The cake was yuuuuuuumy!
The kids played a trash pick-up game a few times! Once again, I thought Tyler would LOVE it. Nope! He wanted me to hold him while the other kids played. Not sure what that was all about!
Such a FUN day! I'm glad both parties are over and the big 1st birthdays are all finished so we can try to combine the three birthdays from now on. MUCH easier for the Mama and party planning! :-)
1 comments:
Oh my gosh, Karen! That party is adorable. I love the theme and all the details are just incredible. I kind of hope Jensen is obsessed with trash so I can steal all your ideas ;)
Post a Comment