Thursday, June 14, 2012

School

The girls joined Tyler at Mom's Morning Off, starting on June 1. Let me tell you...I LOVE Friday mornings! I look forward to my 4 hours of freedom all week long.
The first week, the girls did ok when I dropped them off, but were exhausted & fussy when I went to pick them up. The second week, they screamed when we walked through the door. Ugh. The teachers said the girls did much better than last week after I left. They have little beds there, and Delaney has taken a nap, but Audrey wants nothing to do with a nap at school. Are you kidding? She MIGHT miss something :-)


Once Tyler starts school at the end of August, I'm planning on pulling him out of MMO and keeping the girls there so Tyler & I can have special time, once a week. I'm pretty excited for that! I love MMO!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs