Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sweet Tessa Mae

Welcome to the world, Tessa Mae!

On May 31, Kristen gave me my very first niece and I just LOVE her to pieces already! Tyler & I went to the hospital to welcome Tessa while Sam stayed home with the girls. Tyler, Noah & Ethan were so good and such troopers for hanging out at the hospital for over 6 hours.



Tyler made Tessa a special card before we left for the hospital. Here's what he told me to write in the card:
"Dear Tessa, Happy Birthday! Baby Jack is my best buddy. Baby Jack spilled my goldfish. I love you. Love, Tyler"  I think I missed a line, but you get the idea :-)
 Waiting to hear when Baby Tessa has arrived!
                                            
   
Just before Kristen got wheeled back to the OR.
The last picture of the Herrin Four
 Oh, sweet baby girl! Tessa weighed 5.4 pounds and was 18.5 inches long and she is just PERFECT!





 Such a proud Papa! Ben's dad, Bill
 Grammie & Tessa

 Auntie Brit!
 Two proud Aunties
 Grandma Cindy- Ben's mom
 Auntie & Tessa (Tessa's fave...shhhhh!) ;-)
 Such a proud big brother.

2 comments:

stefanie said...

Aww, what a little peanut. Congrats!!

Brittany.lorine said...

Ahem... I believe there was a typo made regarding Tessa's favorite auntie... I believe that was supposed to be a 2nd, not 1st. ;)

SO sweet... I love that you do these posts... so fun to read through these!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs