Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thumbs & Pacifiers

Today Tyler experienced a couple of "firsts"! Besides it being his 1st Father's Day with his Daddy, he discovered his thumb and sucked on his first pacifier!

Both of these milestones happened while he was in his car seat today. I fed him just before we left to go to LA and as we were leaving, he was fussy so we thought we'd try the pacifier to see what happened. He spit it out a couple of times at first, but then he liked it!

After driving for a while, Tyler was just starting to get fussy so we were trying to decide if we should pull over or try to push it to our next stop. Next thing I know, I look over (yes...I'm a dork and still sit in the backseat with him..is that bad?) and he's totally sucking on his thumb!! It was really cute!! I'm glad I had my handy camera with me!

My oh my..what a cutie pie we have! :-)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs