Monday, June 1, 2009

We miss Daddy!

Today was Sam's first day back at work since Tyler's been with us. We miss him so much already :-( We got a little too used to having him around with us for 2 weeks straight.

We had a busy day today which helped make the day go by so fast! Only a couple of more hours until we get to see Daddy again!

Tyler had his 2 week well check with Dr. Stephens this morning. He's doing great- he now weighs 7 lbs 13 oz...3 oz more than his birth weight! Our little Tyler's growing fast! He has a blocked tear duct so we have some eye drops for him- hopefully that will help..poor little thing!

I was really brave and after Dr. Stephens, we stopped at the bank, then came home so I could feed Tyler, then went to Target to get his prescription. I've been so nervous about getting out & about with Tyler by myself- but it wasn't too bad at all. He's such a good baby and didn't fuss at all- except as we left the bank- that's why I made a detour home first, before we attempted Target. I'm so proud of my little Tyler- gosh, I just love him so much!

Everything else has been going great- I'm feeling really good despite the lack of sleep. I've taken a couple of naps when Ty's sleeping but honestly, over the last 4 months, I've been in bed enough- I'd rather be really tired than lay in bed anymore!

My incision has been healing really well. I had a check-up with Dr. D on Friday and he was really pleased with how it's healing! I can't believe I've already lost 21 lbs (as of last Friday) since I've had Tyler! Crazy!! I'm 6lbs less than my pre-pregnancy weight! Breastfeeding does wonders! :-)

Because we miss Daddy so much, I'll post a couple of pictures of Tyler & Daddy..so cute! They are just the cutest things since sliced bread when it's just the two of them together...I listen to how Sam talks to Ty- it totally melts my heart! I love it!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs