Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Grammie!

On Saturday afternoon, we had everyone over to our house for Mom's birthday. We had a great time! Cindy & little Rusty came over and so did Patrick's Mom Martha, and Mom's good friend Ellen. So great to have everyone over!

Tyler's gift to Grammie was a special masterpiece plate that he drew on. So cute!!

Auntie Brit reading to the boys.

Mom & Ellen

Uncle Aaron & Ethan swinging
The boys eating dinner on the picnic table. So cute!
We were singing Happy Birthday and Tyler was waving at everyone the whole song. Cute!
Grammie opening her special plate. It says "I love you this much Grammie". It's a special little saying between the two of them and it's absolutely priceless! Grammie asks Tyler how does Grammie love you, and Tyler swings his arms wide open, "this much!!"
The Kaufman trio...(almost quintet!!)
Lovebirds
Eefie!
We didn't get a picture with Brit, too. :-(

Happy Birthday Mom. You are the absolute BEST mother ever!! And boy, oh boy, I am so grateful that you're mine! I love you very much and I know Tyler loves you THIIIIS much! :-)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs