Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

Once again, I was horrible at taking pictures on Christmas. I'm so mad at myself- just like Thanksgiving, we somehow managed to totally space out on family pictures- just the 3 of us. :-(

I got some pictures of Tyler opening his gifts from us & Santa- they were all a hit! He was so cute opening the gifts. What a fun morning!





Later in the afternoon, we went to Kitty's house and Auntie Rachel made Tyler a very special Rudolph stuffed animal from Build-a-Bear. Tyler was in love!


Pathetically, that's about it for my pictures of Christmas. I know Anthony took a ton of pictures and Kristen got some of Tyler at her house Christmas night. I'll try to post those once I get them.
We had a great Christmas this year and had so much fun with Tyler!
Needless to say, my one and only New Years resolution for 2011- TAKE MORE PICTURES!!!!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs