Sunday, March 13, 2011

26 weeks!

I'm 26 weeks along! And feeling as big as a house already!

Here are my complaints: I'm already at the uncomfortable stage- sleeping, sitting on the couch, getting up off the couch (forget sitting on the floor!), walking..I mean waddling...it's all uncomfortable. It feels like I have limbs tucked in every nook & crannie in my tummy, poking around and it's a strange feeling. Heartburn is ridiculous! The pain in my lower back from sciatica= no fun!!!

But, the positives 100% outweigh the complaints: I'm almost constantly feeling at least one of the little ladies moving around. I love that Tyler knows where his sisters are and he gives my belly kisses. I LOVE that I'm not stuck in bed yet and that I can still do as I please without feeling guilty about walking around. I'm estatic that I have sugar cravings and I can actually enjoy them- thanks to passing my diabetes test!!! Although I'm STILL trying to wrap my head around having two newborns, I am excited to be having girls! And I'm so excited for Tyler to be a big brother to little sisters! The list goes on, but I'm running out of time to write this right now...

Here's my latest belly picture...

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs