Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random pics

Just a few fun pictures from the last week or so...

Except this picture...This is from last month's "sister date" with Kristen, Britt & Sherri. We headed down to Irvine Spectrum for lunch at Wahoo's and some candle making at Pure Light. So fun!! Here's the candle I created for the girls' room. Turned out cute and it smells heavenly! :-) The little stick on top is to put a little sign of some sort...I think I'm going to print out their names and put a little name sign on it! Of course, after they're born! :-)
Tyler's little ladybug friend he found...
Grammie made Tyler green pancakes for St. Patty's Day...
I put together little "pots of gold" (Rollo candies in a gold cupcake liner) and Tyler gave them to his two speech teachers and one to Virgie. So cute!
He loved his corn on the cob!
We had a random little blob of ice in the backyard after last week's rain- we were telling Tyler it was snow and he wasn't too sure of it...
He was more concerned about the "poo poo" from Bella!
Diggin' in the dirt...
Driving his car that his cousin Ethan gave him. He looooves it!

1 comments:

Stefanie said...

Ha, I love that he was more focused on the dog poop than the "snow". Typical kid, never really interested in what you want them to be.
I love the candle for the girls' room. Did you keep Tyler's name a surprise too? We did with Devon but not with Jensen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs