Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Shower time!

On Saturday, my wonderful sisters & Mom had a perfect shower for me & the girls with our families. My only request was to keep it small & simple, so we opted to keep it limited to family. I wasn't sure I'd be up for a really big shindig feeling so ginormous (is that a word?!?!). Everything turned out so perfect and it was such a fun afternoon!
How adorable are the decorations?!?! I walked in and started crying because it hit me...everything was girly and in double!

Rachel ordered the stork for the shower!
The kids table outside...
Melodee & me
Me, Sherri & Heather
Yummy snacks...
Seriously?!?! How incredibly adorable are these cakes. Sherri brought these from Nothing Bundt Cakes and they were beyond delicious! My new favorite desserts!!
The owner of Nothing Bundt Cakes sent along these two adorable onesies for the girls. So cute! Can't wait to take their pictures in them!!

We had such a great day and we're so blessed to be spoiled with so much love for these little ladies!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs