Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Big boy!

Tyler hit a big milestone today! He's sleeping in his crib for his nap!

He's been sleeping in his co-sleeper next to me at night and also in the co-sleeper for his naps throughout the day. We've been talking about when we're going to transition him into his crib at night and at first we were going to try 3 months, but honestly, I'm just not ready to have him that far away. (His room is just across the hallway, but still!!!!) So, we're planning on trying it at 4 months.

I wanted to get him used to sleeping in his crib, so I put him in there today- kind of expecting it not to go so well. I was expecting a super short nap, but nope! He's in there right now...and it's been just shy of two hours! Our little guy loves his crib!!
Here he is enjoying his nap...


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs