Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bouncy Bouncer

My dear friend Lizzy isn't able to go to my shower this weekend, but she was so sweet and sent us the bouncer we registered for, for Tyler. We've been really excited to get it because we hear of so many babies that just LOVE the bouncer.

So, of course we set it up and had to try it out! I didn't get a picture of his very first experience in the bouncer..but that's ok because it wasn't pretty. My Mom set Tyler in the vibrating bouncer and he sat there for about 5 seconds before screaming a scream I hate to hear. We think he was terrified of the vibration. It took him a minute or two to stop crying and calm down. Poor thing!

This morning, I tried it again, but I didn't turn the vibration on right away. He actually liked it this time, with the music on. He only lasted about 5 minutes in there, with me sitting right in front of him. I'll keep plopping him in there until he's used to it. I think he's going to love it! :-)




What a cutie p'tootie!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs