Friday, July 3, 2009

My new best friend (I think!)

I think I met my new best friend today at Target....colic tablets.
Sam, Tyler & I ran to Target to get a few things and as I was dropping off my prescription, I noticed these behind the counter...right next to teething tablets.

I told Sam I was desperate and I need to try these with Tyler. So, tonight as he was screaming his usual colic scream, I resorted to these little things. I must admit I was a little skeptical..but I think they worked tonight!

Tyler only cried for an hour and fifteen minutes and he stopped about 15--20 minutes after I gave him these dissolvable tablets. Who knows if these homeopathic, all natural things worked, or if he just wanted to give Sam & I a break tonight. Whatever it was, I'm glad we bought these..and believe me...I'll whip these things out tomorrow night, too!

1 comments:

The Wheeler Family said...

We didn't use the Colic tablets; but I sure like their teething tablets. They always worked for Ethan. The Chamomilla always help calm his fussiness!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs