Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Shower Pictures!

Here are just a few of the pictures from the shower! They turned out really cute!!

The guest of honor...precious Tyler
Tyler & Grammie
Mommy & Tyler
Tyler, Mommy & 2 Aunties

Tyler, Mommy & 3 very proud Aunties :-)

Tyler meeting Sam's cousin Iris
Jenn started an adorable scrapbook for Tyler..so cute!!
A beautiful necklace from Melodee..I adore it!

The lovely guests...Beautiful Auntie Britt..I love this picture!

The delicious cake! Yum!
My wonderful Mom made the favors...cute, huh?

The really yummy chinese chicken salad...

What a fun day! :-)

1 comments:

Grammie said...

Well Lil' Tyler,
The first picture of you here...I just can't believe it....You look like your Mommie there!!!
Everytime I see you I have seen your Daddy. As you get older and your face fills out...I get a glimps of Mommie. But this pic takes the cake.
I sure hope you enjoyed the Shower in your honor. It was Beautiful. And everyone just loved meeting you for the first time...well some for the first time. Quite a few had met you before.
I have to tell you little guy....I am so proud to be your Grammie.
Remember when we went to the park with Mommie, Auntie Kristen and your cousins Noah and Ethan. Well that was a very special day for me. Playing in the park with you, Noah & Ethan....can't wait to do that more as you get bigger.
I just don't want time to pass too fast....we have so many fun thing to do together.
I am so happy to hear you are feeling a bit better (tummy aches) at night. Honey, I wish I could just hold you and take it all away!!! Everything will pass with time.
You have very patient parents. They love you so much and even though it is frusterating...they are hanging in there with smiles of love for you!!
Can't wait to see you!!! I love you very much.
Papa says Hi and he misses you too!!
xoxoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs