Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fun stuff!

Just a few fun little facts about Tyler and what he's up to at 6 months!

-Wears size 3 diapers and mostly 12 month clothes..some 9 months will fit him still, but 6 month stuff...out the door!
-He's eating between 25-30 ounces of formula per day (I stopped nursing at 5 months...I miss it!)
-He's been eating between 3-4 tablespoons of rice cereal every night...we started this at 5 months (and we're starting his first solid food...green beans tonight!)
-Tyler still loves his Exersaucer and tummy time with his toys
-He's pretty much sitting up by himself...he still tumbles sideways every once in a while
-He still loves to be outside! I mean LOVES it! :-)
-Tyler's making lots of new noises...the most frequent we hear is "mmmmmm....." And, he's still "singing" himself to sleep!
-Typical bedtime is between 7:30-8pm and he usually wakes up one time, between 3-4am, to eat, then back to sleep until 6-6:30am. That's when we're up for the day!
-He usually takes 3 naps (sometimes 4 if they're all short naps) throughout the day...average time is about 45 minutes each nap.
-He adores his Mommy! ;-)

We're having so much fun with Tyler and as the older he gets, the better it gets! I'm SO thankful to be with him every minute to see him through all of the changes he's making. Pretty much every single day, I notice something new or changed about him. I love my little Tyler-bear!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs