Monday, November 23, 2009

Green beans....

....are not a friend of Tyler!! We've attempted 3 nights of green beans and all three nights, we get some hilarious faces from Tyler, accompanied by gagging. It's pretty funny! From what I've read, it takes a baby between 15-21 tastings of a certain food for their taste buds to adjust to "like or dislike". So, I'm not ready to say doesn't like them...yet....I'll just stick to saying that he's still getting used to them! :-)

We've added rice cereal to Tyler's morning routine and until he's really eating solids, we're still doing some rice cereal at night.

Tyler's very fist taste of green beans...
Last night, Tyler's 3rd night of tasting them, he was getting mad when I'd give him a spoonful of green beans. He was totally fine when I gave him cereal, but threw a tantrum when he tasted the green beans!!


Carrots are on Tyler's menu for tonight!! :-)
I never thought steaming & pureeing veggies would be so fun!

1 comments:

Kristen said...

THESE ARE THE FUNNIEST PICTURES IVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs