Sunday, November 15, 2009

Highchair time!!

I can't believe I'm writing this post...I can't believe it's already time for our little angel to eat in a highchair! It's such a bittersweet feeling, although I'd have to say more sweet than bitter. The only bitter part is that little Tyler is growing so stinkin' fast. Everything else about him being ready for a highchair is sweet!

Tyler loved the highchair...his eyes were wide open and he was very curious! So cute!!







2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Love the wide eyes. Very cute!

Grammie said...

Sweet Tyler,
YOU ARE SO DARN CUTE!!!!!
I think I can write in your blog today and not ball my eyes out! You are beautiful and your parents are simply the best!~~!!!!
Mommie is so good at keeping everyone up to date on you and how you are doing and of course, what you are doing!!
Daddy is doing a really great job at keeping you laughing. Cute video!!!
It is really sweet to see how happy you are! Wow, Tyler you are almost 6 months old. Very hard to believe it!
I will tell you the same thing I have told your cousins and I also told your Mommie and Aunties....Stop......you are growing up too darn fast....slow down....you are going to be in high school if I blink my eyes too many times.
Can't wait to see you this week.
Miss you so much and we have a book or two to read. We also have to have our Tyler/Grammie conversations.
Love you so much Lil' Tyler!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Simply Yours Designs Cute Blog Designs