How am I 30 years old? Aye aye aye!
My birthday was relaxing & fun! My Mom, Kristen & they boys came over and my mom watched the three little munchkins while Kristen & I went to get pedicures! After In-N-Out for lunch, we just hung out at home. When Sam got home from work, we headed down to the beach for a picnic dinner with Jason, Shannon & the kids. We had SO much fun down there! The kids just ran around in the sand and we all froze our butts off! It was pretty darn chilly!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kawen....that is how you used to say your name!!
Every day, month & year that passes by...you will be filled with so much love and fun. All of the blog proves you have all of that going already!!!
Such fun pictures!!!
I love you, Mom
Sounds like a perfect birthday!
Post a Comment