Kristen & I took the boys on the 29th of June to the SD Zoo. We had such a fun day and the boys loved it!
On the way there...
Tyler waited so patiently while his cousins were in the insect house. I couldn't hang in there...totally creeped me out and gave me the heebie jeebies! So, Tyler & I left and waited outside! (I have chills right now just thinking back to those disgusting bugs!!) Noah & Tyler, the safari tour guides... Tyler & I played a quick game of chase, through the elephant collars. Crazy how huge they are! Out! Well, 2 of them anyway. Noah is totally faking the sleep!
i'm karen. a wife to sam, mommy to tyler, audrey & delaney and i'm trying to navigate through this crazy journey with three little kiddos. join me as i document all things kaufman.
1 comments:
so much fun!!!!
Would love to go next time!!!
cute pictures...
Post a Comment