On Friday evening, my Mom & Kevin were staying here and they watched Tyler while Sam and I enjoyed an evening out for my birthday. I've been wanting to go to the Melting Pot and we figured it was the perfect time to go! We got a private table tucked away in a little mini wine cellar-looking room. It was so fun!
We indulged in a yummy dinner and enjoyed the peace & quiet! (Of course we missed our little Tyler and yes, most of our conversations were about him!) We had cheese fondue, salad, our main entrees, martinis, a totally scrumptious chocolate fondue and since we were 110% indulging, an after dinner drink- spiked caramel cafe! YUM! My favorite part?? The chocolate!
2 comments:
So glad you enjoyed your wonderful dinner and quiet time with Sammy!!!
I still think we got the was better end of the deal.....TYLER!!!
He is so darn good and fun!!!
Anytime!!!!
Love you...
P.S. Are you really 30...just doesn't seem possible!!!
I love The Melting Pot. It's where Eric proposed in 2005 and we go there on our wedding anniversary every year, which is coming up on August 3rd! Of course the one we go to is in Seattle, WA. How fun and yummy!!
Post a Comment